Thursday, September 19, 2013

After all the ups and downs...

...the Dodgers win the division!  Let's go into the locker room to see the celebration and--


"I tell ya - this fu-- whoop...this team started out so shi--  uh...so bad, it took a lot of work.  I had a lot of conversations with em all, you know.  Had to drive some guys to New Mexico, but we got hot...Big D, we're the best of the West!"

That's fantastic, Tommy.  I know you're excited.  Any--

"Caravan is heading west.  We're gonna be in San Diego, party tonight at Salvatore's Cucina, got the pope table, and my wines will be there.  I love it!  Yankees, go get me a drink!"

You're talking to Dodgers mana-

"And another thing!  If you don't like the fact that we jumped in the Diamondbacks' pool...tough nuts!"  


"All right, boys, get together for a picture!"


No comments: